Landscape Advice for February
With Spring just around the corner it is time to start thinking about your landscapes again.
The following services should be performed.
- AERATION (Loosens up the soil, allows grass roots to grow deeper and improves drainage)
- TREAT THE EXISTING WEEDS IN YOUR LAWN (You can use a weed killer designed for killing weeds in the lawn or you can pull the weeds by hand)
- PRE EMERGENT FERTILIZER SPREAD (Due to the damaging summer and the wet winter, weeds will be in abundance this year. Spreading a pre emergent will prevent most of the weeds from growing in your lawn; If you are going to spread compost over the lawn spread the pre emergent after)
- COMPOST MIX SPREAD OVER THE LAWN (This will deepen the soil and revitalize the grass)
- SHRUB TRIMMING (Cut back perennials and trim all plants)
- BED WEEDING AND MULCHING
- PLANTING AND TRANSPLANTING
We can provide you with anyone of these services. Please reply to this email if you are interested in an estimate.