Beds and Shrubs
- Round 1 – Humic Acid: increases microbial activity, increases root stimulation, and balance pH of soil.
- Round 2 – Fertilization and Pre-Emergent: slow release fertilization with grassy weed prevention.
- Round 3 – Fertilization and Pre-Emergent: fertilization (organic if possible) with grassy weed prevention.
- Round 4 – Fertilization and Iron: slow release fertilization (organic if possible) with iron for color.
- Round 5 – Fertilization, Iron plus Turf Damaging Insect Control (as needed): special attention for summer turf insects.
- Round 6 – Fertilization, plus Disease Control (as needed): high potassium fertilization and attention to disease activity.
- Round 7 – Fertilization and Pre-Emergent: fall time fertilization with winter annual prevention.
- Round 8 – Sulfur Application and Pre-Emergent: acidifies the soil, balances pH and prevents winter weeds.
- Additional Round – Grubworm Control & Chinch bug specific treatment. Applied sometime between rounds 3 and 6. Not a “normal” fertilization round, but important for the health of your lawn.
Let us serve you.
We would love nothing more than the opportunity to serve you in routinely maintaining your lawn. We are from Austin and love this city and the surrounding community. Please contact us today for a free quote or with any questions. We consider ourselves a customer service business that just happens to do lawn care, not the other way around.