We help spread Christmas cheer with full-service holiday lighting installation. We provide the lights, maintenance and repairs, and pack them all up when the season is over.
Hanging your own holiday lights can be a challenge — it's exhausting and dangerous! Our our teams are specially trained to stay safe and do an excellent job. We are also fully insured.
We've been installing Christmas lights for over ten years now, and we care about safety and quality. Just see what people say about us in our online reviews! We would love the chance to add to your Holiday spirit this year.
Types of Holiday Light Installations
Tell us about your vision, and we'll help customize your lighting design to fit your budget. Our pros can also offer ideas that will look great on your home. We can install white, red and white, or assorted color bulbs. Installation options include:
- Front roofline: Our most basic installation covers the edges of the roof at all elevations on a single side of the house. We use clips that are safe for shingle, tile, or metal roofs.
- Stake lights: Lights along beds, sidewalks, and driveways
- Tree wraps: Lights around the trunk and main limbs up to a certain height
- Arches and entryways: outline your front door, patio, windows, etc.
- Garage doors: outline your garage doors
- Pillars: outline or wrap pillars
- Railing: outline or wrap rails or banisters on patios and balconies
- Shrubs: net lighting over small shrubs
- Small tree canopies: lighting wrapped around smaller tree canopies
- Holiday wreaths: large wreaths above garages or below roof peaks
- And more! (What can you dream up?)
Holiday Light Installation Service
Our holiday light crews are professional, permanent employees of Top Choice Lawn Care. They’re the same dedicated workers who perform your lawn care and landscaping during the warmer months. We're fully insured, and we make sure everything is safe and looks great on your home!
We’d love to hang your wreath for you. Simply let us know when you’d like it hung, and we’ll let you know the pricing. You will receive an additional discount if we install your wreath simultaneously with your holiday lights.
Holiday light repair
Occasionally, because of a defect or weather, bulbs will burn out. Sometimes an animal or neighbor will clip a wire. Let us know, and within 48 hours, we’ll have someone at your home to repair or replace the broken lights.
Holiday Light Takedown Service
Beginning on January 2nd, we begin taking down the holiday lights. Your takedown is included in the cost of the installation. We remove the lights and pack them in provided storage bins along with notes about the installation. Regardless if you use our services again, the lights and bins are yours to keep.
Next year, simply call the number on the bins, and we'll be back for reinstallation — at a tremendous repeat customer discount!