This flower is a wonder addition of color to the your beds during the summer and early fall. The Agapanthus is a staple of warm-winter regions. It is low maintenance flower that produces colorful blue or white bulbs. Their evergreen leaves add plenty of texture to beds and pots too. Here are some more facts about the Agapanthus:
- They usually grow to be around 1 to 5 feet tall
- They are great for potting
- They are perennials (meaning that they survive multiple seasons).
- They thrive in areas of heavy sunlight
- They are deer resistant
* Much of this information was gathered thanks to the Better Homes & Gardens and the Royal Horticultural Society.