If you want a great way to add some variety to your yard, consider planting some Begonias. This easy-to-grow plant has been around for a while and for good reason. The come in a variety of colors including orange, pink, white and yellow. These flowers need very little to thrive and they provide such an upside to your yard.
- They usually grow to be around 1′ tall
- They need consistent watering but be careful of flooding them
- Great for potting
- Extremely low maintenance
- They grow well in a variety of lighting
* Much of this information was gathered thanks to the Better Homes & Gardens and Gardening Know How.